Monday, January 6, 2014

they call it the snowpocalypse

We are knee deep in snow and on day two of hibernation around here.




Because of the subzero temps, I set up a cozy spot in the garage for my exclusively outdoor dogs. But when Bo started shivering, and I have never seen him shiver, I relented and brought the boys inside. Just don't tell the landlord.



I tell ya, these dogs are just like children. They play and fight, and if I don't give them something to do, they get themselves into trouble.

They follow me everywhere. If I have to go to the bathroom, I have an audience.

When they finally lay down for a nap, I take the opportunity to snooze as well.

They each got a bath and then ran around the house like naked toddlers.

Bo refuses to share his toys, and Spur is enamored with his reflection.



It feels like I haven't seen Kb in awhile. He has had to pick up extra shifts and has not been home since the blizzard started. The dogs are at least good company.

Tomorrow is up in the air or under a pile of snow. I'm not sure yet.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun snow day to me! :)

    Hope KB can come home soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. today i finally left the house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...