Sunday, September 8, 2013

not my circus

A few weeks ago, while perusing pinterest, I saw this pin:




Apparently, it is a Polish saying. It means that if something is not your business or your property, than you do not need to worry about it. I have caught myself repeating this phrase in my head (or out loud) a lot while stuck in my cubicle over the last few weeks.

I have enough trouble managing my own cases, I do not need to be policing others'. And as far as my own cases go, repeating this phrase reminds me to keep a healthy disconnect. I can't get wrapped up in family drama, custody battles, and angry people. 

It's catchy, a little humorous, and sure enough, it helps me to remember that I can only control myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...